By continuing to use this website, purchasing, and/or downloading any content from this website, including any Digital Files (as defined below), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
The term “Dark Fantastic Mills Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website, Dark Fantastic Mills Ltd. The term “you” refers to the user of our website.
By purchasing any files or models on the darkfantasticmills.com website you acknowledge that you have read and understand this agreement.
You confirm that you are 18 years of age or older, and you confirm that you have the authority to enter into this agreement.
All digital file sales are non-refundable. You should not purchase files or install them if you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions.
• This agreement covers the purchase and use of Digital Files and 3D Printed Models. “Digital Files” means all electronic content downloadable and/or purchasable from this website. “3D Printed Models” include all physical models printed or otherwise created from the Digital Files.
• Dark Fantastic Mills Ltd owns all intellectual property in the contents of this website, the Digital Files, and 3D Printed Models. You acknowledge that the contents of this website, the Digital Files and 3D Printed Models are protected by copyright law including without limitation. You also acknowledge that all trademarks associated with Dark Fantastic Mills Ltd are the exclusive property of Dark Fantastic Mills Ltd.
• Upon purchase of a Digital File, you are granted a single user, non-exclusive, non-transferrable personal use license for the Digital File. You agree that you will not rent, lease, sublicense, market, distribute, lend or otherwise share or transfer Digital Files, any portion of Digital Files, 3D Printed Models, or modified 3D Printed Models, without the express written consent of Dark Fantastic Mills Ltd. Digital Files may be used to create 3D Printed Models for your personal use only, and may only be used with 3D printing technology; creation of 3D Printed Models using injection moulding technology is prohibited. You agree to ensure that all copies of Digital Files provided to a third-party printing service for printing 3D Printed Models are destroyed immediately after completion of the print job.
• You agree that you will not resell any Digital Files or 3D Printed Models derived from said Digital Files. Digital Files and 3D Printed Models must not be sold, distributed for profit, or otherwise used commercially.
• You agree that you will not digitally modify or reverse-engineer any Digital Files. You agree that the Digital Files may not be reverse-engineered, de-compiled, re-purposed, converted, or otherwise digitally modified in any manner and for any reason. Furthermore, you may not scan 3D Printed Models, or modified 3D Printed Models, to create independent digital files.
• You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Dark Fantastic Mills Ltd as against all claims arising from your use of this website, Digital Files and 3D Printed Models. You agree that proper, legal and safe use of this website, Digital Files and 3D Printed Models is your own responsibility. In no event shall Dark Fantastic Mills Ltd be responsible for any general, special, incidental, consequential damages including, but not limited to, loss of production, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data or any other business or economic disadvantage suffered by you or any third party as a result of your use of or failure to use this website, Digital Files or 3D Printed Models. Dark Fantastic Mills Ltd includes the company, its parent and subsidiaries, directors, partners, officers, agents, contractors and employees.
• We warrant that Digital Files will function as described in accordance with the information on the website and any documentation provided with your purchase. If there are any issues regarding the quality or function of Digital Files, please contact Dark Fantastic Mills Ltd within 30 days of purchase. We make no warranties regarding compatibility of Digital Files with specific hardware, or the quality of any 3D Printed Models. Other than as set out above, we have no obligation to provide you with any further support or maintenance in connection with this website, Digital Files, or 3D Printed Models.
• Your failure to comply with any of these terms may result in a termination of this agreement. If we determine that you have breached or otherwise failed to comply with any of the terms of this agreement, we may, at our sole discretion, terminate this agreement and/or refuse and revoke your access to this website, Digital Files, and/or 3D Printed Models without a refund.
• You agree to our collection of your personal data for the purposes of processing your order and communicating with you regarding your order. In addition to the data collected by this website we may collect additional data when you place an order. The data collected may include your name, email address, address, telephone number, as well as any credit card information which may be required by our payment processing partner(s). We will not disclose any such personal information to any third party except as required to process your order, to communicate with you, or to the extent ordered by a court of competent jurisdiction. Under the terms of GDPR any data collected will not be stored for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is being processed. For further information regarding the data collected, or to have your data modified, removed or otherwise transferred from our system, please contact Dark Fantastic Mills Ltd.
• Unenforceable or invalid terms of this agreement will not affect the rest of the agreement. If any terms of this agreement are found to be unenforceable or invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, they will be reduced in scope to the extent deemed necessary by that court to render the provision reasonable and enforceable. The remainder of the terms in this agreement will not be affected in any way.
• This agreement and all sale of products are governed by the laws of the Scotland. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland for any disputes relating to the website, Digital Files, 3D Printed Models, or any other issues relating to the interpretation or breach of this agreement.
• We may update or change these terms of service from time to time. You agree that is your responsibility to monitor changes to our website, including to these terms, prior to using the website or purchasing Digital Files.
Return to Shop